As part of community engagement and outreach, gaps are being identified in existing materials, and updated materials are being developed and disseminated to middle and high school students.
GridEd K-12 responsibilities include:
- Refining and offering outreach materials at outreach events
- Disseminating best practices and lessons learned
- Offering workshops to train instructors
- Developing accessible lesson plans for teachers
- Engaging industry experts to provide guidance on power systems operations, relevant topics, and internship opportunities for students.
Georgia Tech Research Institute
Phone: (404) 407-8058
K-12 Curriculum (English Version)
K-12 Curriculum (Spanish Version)